- Perfect asphalt compaction: The rounded edges of the base plate minimize the formation of undesired edges when turning the equipment.
- Comfortable soil compaction: The tapered base plate edges facilitate the compaction on the spot.
- Solid construction design minimizes maintenance: The protected belt drive prevents wear of the belt.
- Robust lifting eye and handles on the base plate for easy transportation.
- All models are available with or without water tank.
- Tapered and rounded edges minimise the formation of undesired edges when turning the base plate and provide a smooth surface.
- Made of wear resistant ductile cast iron for a long service life.
- First class results in asphalt compaction due to the very high quality base plate.
- Steady wetting up to the edges of the base plate
- Large filter in the water tank with very good filter action prevents clogging of the water nozzles
- Large, stable and easy to operate regulator for optimum dosing of the feed volume
- Forward pivoting handle provides compact transportation and storage. This also allows for operations such as upward pulling of the plate when working on a slope.
- The guide handle becomes narrower towards the top, which avoids abrasive scratches on walls when compacting close-to-edge.
- The bent shape of the guide handle provides stability during lateral operation..
- Low hand-arm-vibrations of less than 5 m/s² provide user comfort and allow longer operating times of the vibratory plate and the operator.
- Large solid lifting eye for safe handling.
- Lifting eye turned by 90 degrees for better balance when lifting and easier access to tank.
- Handles on the base of the equipment allow easy transportation.
- Time saving: quick and stable mounting without screwing to base plate.
- Material-friendly, essential accessory for all pavement applications.